Warranty and Returns
MAX KEYBOARD wants you to be thrilled with your new product. However, if you need to return an item, we are here to help.
Items ineligible for a return include:
* Customized Item
* Refurbished / Open Box Keyboard
* Special Group Buy Promotion Deal
* Used Parts & Accessories
* MAX KEYBOARD Gift Cards
REQUESTING A RETURN AUTHORIZATION (RA)
* All requests for returns must be made within 30 days from the date of your invoice.
* Please provide the following information when requesting an RA: [customer name, order number and reason for return]
* Email our customer service representative at email@example.com (for unregistered customers)
RETURNING YOUR PRODUCT
* RA is valid for 14 days from issue date, returns received after 14 days period may be refused and returned to customer.
* Customer is responsible for shipping charges for all product being shipped for return, exchange, repair or replacement.
* Please return all products 100% complete including all original color retail boxes with the packing materials, all manuals, accessories and any other documentation included with the original shipment. RA approval is contingent upon, among other things, the products being 100% complete.
* All returned products must be properly packed in a suitable shipping carton. Using the product packaging as a shipping carton will result in no refund being issued for your return. Such products will be refused and returned.
* Please fully insure your return shipment to cover you in the event of loss or damage. Always use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS, FedEx or USPS. This is for your protection as MAX KEYBOARD is not responsible for returned products that are lost or damaged in transit.
MAX KEYBOARD allows most products to be returned for a refund within 30 days of the invoice date. A 15% restocking fee will apply for all refunds of non-defective products.
Refunds will be made by the same method of payment used by the customer; i.e., credit card purchases will refunded against the original credit card used to make the purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable.
Exchanges are simply handled as two separate transactions. You will need to arrange a return for the original item and place a new order online for the new item. Please contact our customer service department to arrange a return.
We apologize for any error made in the processing of your order and for any inconvenience it may have caused.
1) If you received extra items that are not yours, please contact us with the information from the items that are not yours.
2) If you are missing items from your order, please contact us with detailed information of what is missing so we can respond with a solution.
3) If you received someone else’s order completely, please contact us with the order number from the order you did receive, as well as your order number so we can track your order.
MAX KEYBOARD’s warranty obligations are limited to the terms set forth below: MAX KEYBOARD warrants its new product against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of ONE (1) YEAR from the date of original invoice. If a defect exists, at its option MAX KEYBOARD will (1) repair the product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts, (2) exchange the product with a product that is new or which has been manufactured from new or serviceable used parts and is at least functionally equivalent to the original product. A replacement product/part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product or sixty (60) days from the date of replacement or repair, whichever provides longer coverage for you.
This warranty does not cover problems or damage resulting from, but not limited to, any of the following:
* Wear and tear associated with normal use
* Any modification, abuse, accident, disassembly, misapplication, or unauthorized repair
* Removal of any manufacturer label(s) or sticker(s)
* Any improper operation, including any use not in accordance with any supplied product instructions
* Connection to any improper voltage supply
* Any other cause which does not relate to a product defect in materials or workmanship
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
MAX KEYBOARD’s sole obligation and liability under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of a defective product at our option. MAX KEYBOARD shall not, in any event, be liable for any incidental or consequential damage, including but not limited to damages resulting from interruption of service and loss of data, business, or for liability in tort relating to this product or resulting from its use or possession.
OBTAINING WARRANTY SERVICE
Before submitting a warranty claim, we suggest you contact our technical support group or visit MaxKeyboard.com and review the support section for technical assistance. A simple fix for your problem may be found there.
In the event that warranty repair or replacement is necessary, MAX KEYBOARD will request and you must provide proof of purchase (store receipt or invoice and the serial number located under the keyboard) in order to receive warranty service.